Aluminum fence Whiskers
- Frame Hinge Side:
- Top Plate:
- Drop Bar:
------------------------------------->Note: Larger Frame will be use on large gate<----------------------------------
Material: Fence Panels are 72" in width but we can make it any Height or Width. All welded construction in Aluminum Powder Coat Oven Baked, we have one of the larges selection of color in the net. The picket are 1"x 1" with a slip collar, the horizontal at the bottom is 1"x 2" tubing the top is made from 3/8" x 2" flat stock with scroll.
There is considerable information about Swimming Pool Safety and Pool Fencing products. We has gathered a great amount of resources to help you learn about these Safety topics - so you will be better informed in making decisions to protect your family. Pool Safety barriers can be the Safest method for protection. Consider a pool Fence for the Safety of your family, friends and even pets. The information contained on this page is intended as a general overview of pool safety codes and may not apply to you. It is vital that before ordering, you check you local laws and regulations as they may vary from the B.O.C.A. standards.
We cannot be responsible if the fence you order does not meet your local codes The Building Officials and Code Administrators (B.O.C.A.) outline strong safety measures for swimming pool fences. Many communities throughout the world have adopted these standards as their own in an effort to minimize and, hopefully, eliminate accidental drowning of children.
- The fence must be at least 48" tall
- The minimum space between the lowermost top rail and the bottom rail must be at least 45". So some fence styles, if chosen, may have to be taller than 48"
- The spacing between pickets must be less than 4"
- The space between the bottom rail and the ground must be less than 4"
- The gate(s) must be self-closing
- The gate(s) must be self-latching
- The gate(s) need to open out (away from the pool area)
- The opening mechanism of the latch must be at least 54" above ground