BFT Icaro sliding gates openers
Electromechanical Automation For Rack Sliding Gates
- Incorporated two-channel rolling code radio receiver, plug-in connector for connection of a second receiver.
- Control unit with self-learning and selfdiagnostic functions of the parameters: brake, torque, obstruction detection.
- Control unit compatible with the EELink protocol.
- Thanks to the obstruction sensing device, the operator reverses motion and prevents damage to people and vehicles in the event of contact.
- Incorporated control unit positioned frontally for easier accessibility.
- Control unit programming by LCD display.
- 24V DC and 120V AC electromechanical operators for residential & commercial use for gate up to 1,100Lbs with Deimos BT and 2,200Lbs with Icaro Fast.
- Electromechanical limit switches (magnetic as option) and electronic slow down system on opening and closing.
- Control unit (QSC-D for Deimos BT and LEO D MA for Icaro fast) with obstruction detection and built-in receiver.
- Opening time of 20 foot sliding gate: 30 seconds.
| ||ICARO MA |
|Control panel ||LEO D (incorporated) |
|Reversible/irreversible operator ||irreversible |
|Power supply ||120 V, 60 Hz single-phase |
|Absorbed power ||1 hp (750 W) |
|Thermal protection ||integrated |
|Leaf speed ||7.9 ips (12 m/min) |
|Output rotational speed ||37 rpm |
|Pinion pitch ||4 mm (25 teeth) |
|Impact reaction ||electronic clutch with encoder |
|Limit switches ||electromechanical |
|Manual release ||mechanical release with knob |
|Operating cycle ||intensive use |
|Environmental conditions ||from 5°F (-15°C) to 140°F (+60°C) |
|Degree of protection ||IP24 |
|Operator weight ||56 lb (~25 kg) |
|Dimensions ||see drawing next page |