Electric Lock Striker
- Easily integrate with your INSTEON system
- Easily programmable in the field for fail-safe or fail-secure applications
- Electric door strike installs on any left- or right-hand metal door for flexible setup
- Stainless steel security device withstands 2000 pounds of force
Increase home or business security and let visitors in more easily with this electric door strike designed specifically for use on metal doors. Unlike other electric door strikes, which are set for fail-safe (locks when power is applied) or fail-secure (locks when power is removed), the Heavy-Duty Safe/Secure Electric Strike is field-programmable in seconds for fail-safe or fail-secure applications.
Wire one in series with a low-voltage push-button switch, an INSTEON I/O Linc, an X10 Universal Module, or the relay release of an intercom system, and your visitors will be able to push or pull the door open when power is applied. The heavy-gauge stainless steel construction withstands 2000 pounds of force, so by installing this strike, you'll be adding an immeasurable level of security to your home or business. This electric door strike is powered by a 24V DC power supply (sold separately).
- 1x - Heavy-Duty Safe/Secure Strike for 24VDC
- 2x - Metal Tabs
- Mounting hardware
- 4x - Wire Nuts
- 1x - Template
- 1x - Owners Manual