Engineered for more than a million cycles in high-traffic heavy-duty applications, the CSL24U is ideal for the most demanding swing gate environments.
No one else can offer you that peace of mind. Access your property like never before. With MyQ® Technology you can monitor and control your gate from anywhere and get in quickly and securely with the built-in interference eliminating Security+ 2.0™ radio.
Note: The Per UL325-2016 all gate operators sold in the USA after February 2016 will be required to have a monitored safety photo cell to prevent accidental crushing or entrapment.
• MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your gate
operator and houselights with your smartphone for greater peace of mind.
• Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your gate operator.
• MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
• Wireless Dual-Gate Communication saves unsightly driveway scars by eliminating expensive conduit for dual-gate communication.
• Million Cycle DC Motor is engineered for more than a million cycles and is designed to perform in the most demanding applications. Soft start/ stop operation extends operator and hardware life for heavy-duty gate use.
• Battery Backup safeguards your property by providing up to 208 cycles* or up to 24 days* of standby power when the power is down.
• Solar Ready Ultra-Reliable System delivers power when you need it most to operate the gate and is extremely power efficient at all other times to maximize solar performance. Home owners may qualify for 30% solar tax credit.
• Gate Size rated for gates up to 50 ft. in length or weighing up to 1500 lbs.
Safety and Security
• Security+ 2.0™ Patented Multi-Frequency Secure Radio Technology virtually eliminates interference and offers 2X the range of standard remotes so you can access your facility quickly and safely.
• Quick Close/Anti Tailgate Selectable Feature quickly secures gate and prevents unauthorized access.
• Plug-in Loop Detector Inputs Innovative Design ensures vehicles are easily identified to exit property or interrupt gate travel if a vehicle is in its path.
• Safety Inputs are provided for the addition of safety reversing devices, each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
• UL/cUL Listed tested to the most stringent industry guidelines.
- Power Management System
- Supplies power when needed to operate the gate and conserves power when not in use
- Provides exceptional standby time and cycles on battery backup
- 7 days of standby time or 100 cycles on battery backup
- Fire department compliant: selectable settings allow gate to auto-open upon loss of AC power or battery depletion
- Advanced traffic management control includes Quick-close and Anti-tailgating functions
- Bi-part delay: choose from Standard Operation or Synchronized Close
- Simple-to-set electronic limit system maintains accurate gate position throughout gate travel
- High-density, UV-resistant polycarbonate two-piece cover for excellent heat and corrosion resistance
- Programmable auxiliary relays
- Plug-in loop detectors
- External obstruction sensing; complies with UL325 safety codes
- 5-year commercial warranty; 7-year residential warranty
|Usage Classification||Class I, II, III, & IV|
|Main AC Supply||120 Vac, 4 Amps (10 Amps including Accessory Outlets)|
240 Vac, 2 Amps
|System Operating Voltage||24 Vdc Transformer Run / Battery Backup|
|Accessory Power||24 Vdc, 500mA max. for ON + SW (switched)|
|Solar Power Max||24 Vdc at 60 watts max.|
|Maximum Gate Weight||2200 lbs. (997.9 kg)|
|Minimum Gate Travel Distance||4 feet (1.2 m)|
|Maximum Gate Travel Distance||50 feet (15.24 m)|
|Maximum Gate Travel Speed||1 foot/second|
|Maximum Daily Cycle Rate||Continuous|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||Continuous|
|Operating Temperature||Without Heater: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
With Optional Heater: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
|Inherent Entrapment Protection (Type A)||Dual - RPM and Current Sense|
|External Entrapment Protection (Type B1 and/or Type B2)||3 inputs per board - any combination of up to 3 photoelectric sensors and up to|
2 edge sensors