Unrivaled Performance, Safety and Accessibility
Built to deliver unsurpassed safety and performance, our 2016 UL Listed Gate Operators and Monitored Safety Entrapment Devices provide peace of mind for every gate application.
|Secures and safeguards your property|
by providing up to 147* cycles or up
to 63 days* of standby power when
the power is down.
|Access your property quickly with|
Security+ 2.0® Technology that utilizes
a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates
interference and offers extended range
each time the remote control is used.
|Securely control and monitor your|
Gate Operator from anywhere and get
activity notifications through the
|LiftMaster has designed its own|
purpose built motor to meet the exact
requirements needed to open and
close your gate.
Note: The Per UL325-2016 all gate operators sold in the USA after February 2016 will be required to have a monitored safety photo cell to prevent accidental crushing or entrapment.
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Gate Operator and lighting from anywhere (when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your gate and lighting.
- Get the MyQ mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built P3 motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
- Heavy-duty commercial gear driven transmission provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Simple-to-use emergency release handle allows gate to be operated manually.
- Quickly secure your property, preventing unauthorized access with Quick Close/Anti tailgate features
Safety and Security:
- Access your property quickly with Security+2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
- Make sure only one vehicle enters your property at a time with our Quick-Close feature.
- Ensure that vehicles interrupt gate closure if a vehicle is in the gate’s path with our innovative plug-in loop detectors.
- Attach additional safety reversing devices with provided safety inputs. Each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
- Tested to UL/cUL listed standards to meet the most stringent industry guidelines.
FEATURES LED DIAGNOSTIC DISPLAY Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
DUAL VOLTAGE CONNECTIONS Increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage, within phase, to meet job-site requirements.
Voltage is selectable within phases at the time of installation with the placement of a connector.
• Single Phase: 115V, 208V and 230V
• 3 Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V
• 3 Phase: 575V is a discrete model
without field-selectable voltage.
Includes factory installed heater kit.
110V Single Phase.
24VDC 500mA output.
Switched and unswitched power.
MONITORED SAFETY INPUTS
3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board.
-4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
With optional heater (HTRNB):
-40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C).
UL USAGE CLASSIFICATION
I, II, III, and IV.
GATE TRAVEL SPEED
12 in. per second.
|Usage Classification||Class I, II, III, & IV|
|Main AC Supply||Model SL3000501U 1/2 HP: 120 Vac, 6 Amps (12 Amps including accessory outlets)|
Model SL3000101U 1 HP: 120 Vac, 12 Amps (18 Amps including accessory outlets)
|Accessory Power||24 Vac, 500 mA max. for ON + SW (switched)|
|Maximum Gate Weight||Model SL3000501U 1/2 HP: 1000 lbs. (453.6 kg)|
Model SL3000101U 1 HP: 2000 lbs. (907.2 kg)
|Minimum Gate Travel Distance||4 feet (1.2 m)|
|Maximum Gate Travel Distance||52 feet (15.85 m)|
|Maximum Travel Range||115 degrees|
|Maximum Gate Travel Speed||1 foot/second|
|Maximum Daily Cycle Rate||Continuous|
|Maximum Duty Cycle||Continuous|
|Operating Temperature||Without Heater: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
With Optional Heater: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
|Inherent Entrapment Protection (Type A)||RPM|
|External Entrapment Protection (Type B1 and/or|
|3 inputs per board - any combination of up to 3 photoelectric sensors and up to 2 edge sensors|