The Liftmater SL585503U ½ HP Gate Operator is a durable heavy-duty gear-driven operator for use on heavy gates and high-cycle applications such as gated communities and industrial locations door. The powerful design supports gate weights up to 1000 pounds. A strong powder-coated galvanized steel chassis, all-weather gearbox, as well as a weather-resistant, lockable cover ensure years of rugged and reliable performance. This model is ideal for heavy commercial and industrial installations and is UL325-compliant.
The LiftMaster SL585 is a durable heavy-duty gear-driven operator for use on heavy gates and high-cycle applications such as gated communities and industrial locations.
|MAX GATE WT. (lbs.)|
MAX GATE WIDTH (ft.) (Overhead/ V-Groove)
MAX GATE WIDTH (ft.)(Cantilever)
Note: The Per UL325-2016 all gate operators sold in the USA after February 2016 will be required to have a monitored safety photo cell to prevent accidental crushing or entrapment.
SL585: Setting the New Standard with Best-in-Class Features
- Our P3 Motor® is designed to perform in the most demanding environments.
- Heavy-Duty Commercial Gear-Driven Transmission provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Lockable Manual Disconnect when unlocked allows gate to be operated manually.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Lockable NEMA 3R Enclosure oiltight, weatherproof cabinet withstands extreme and harsh environments.
- Lockout/Tagout Feature prevents power from being switched on. Safeguards workers from high-voltage power.
- Surge Suppression provides industrial surge and lightning protection against strikes up to 50 feet away.
- Quick Close/Anti-Tailgate quickly secures property, preventing unauthorized access.
- Universal Footprint easily adapts operator to common footprints. Simplifies retrofit applications by adapting to pre-existing pads for Link, Stanley or LiftMaster operators.
Keep traffic flowing with Security+ 2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
Securely control and monitor your Gate Operator from anywhere and get activity notifications through the MyQ® app.
LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built continuous duty motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
24VAC, 500mA max.
MONITORED SAFETY INPUTS
3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board.
-4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
With optional heater (HTRNB:
HTR460 for 460V operators):
-40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C).
UL USAGE CLASSIFICATION
I, II, III, and IV.
GATE TRAVEL SPEED
11 in. per second.
LED DIAGNOSTIC DISPLAY Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
DUAL VOLTAGE CONNECTIONS Increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage, within phase, to meet job-site requirements.
Voltage is selectable within phases at the time of installation with the placement of a connector.
• Single Phase: 115V, 208V and 230V
• 3 Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V
• 3 Phase: 575V is a discrete model without field-selectable voltage.
Includes factory installed heater.