Unrivaled Performance, Safety and Accessibility
Built to deliver unsurpassed safety and performance, our 2016 UL Listed Gate Operators and Monitored Safety Entrapment Devices provide peace of mind for every gate application.
|MAX GATE WT. (lbs.)|
MAX GATE WIDTH (ft.) (Overhead/ V-Groove)
MAX GATE WIDTH (ft.)(Cantilever)
The Liftmaster SL595 is an extreme heavy-duty door operator for industrial locations such as manufacturing plants and truck depots. The extremely powerful design supports gate lengths up to 90 feet and gate weights up to 2,500 pounds. Fully enclosed NEMA 3R oil-tight, weatherproof lockable cabinet and a high-starting continuous-duty torque motor with built-in overload protection ensure rugged and reliable performance. This model is ideal for the heaviest industrial installations and is UL325-compliant.
Note: The Per UL325-2016 all gate operators sold in the USA after February 2016 will be required to have a monitored safety photo cell to prevent accidental crushing or entrapment.
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Gate Operator and lighting from anywhere (when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your gate and lighting.
- Get the MyQ mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Requires 828LM MyQ Internet Gateway to connect to MyQ Smartphone App.
- LiftMaster has designed its own purpose built P3 motor to meet the exact requirements needed to open and close your gate.
- Heavy-duty commercial gear driven transmission provides unsurpassed reliability.
- Simple-to-use emergency release handle allows gate to be operated manually.
- Quickly secure your property, preventing unauthorized access with Quick Close/Anti tailgate features
Safety and Security:
- Access your property quickly with Security+2.0® Technology that utilizes a tri-band signal that virtually eliminates interference and offers extended range each time the remote control is used.
- Make sure only one vehicle enters your property at a time with our Quick-Close feature.
- Ensure that vehicles interrupt gate closure if a vehicle is in the gate’s path with our innovative plug-in loop detectors.
- Attach additional safety reversing devices with provided safety inputs. Each entrapment point should be protected with its own device.
- Tested to UL/cUL listed standards to meet the most stringent industry guidelines.
FEATURES LED DIAGNOSTIC DISPLAY Simplifies installation and troubleshooting.
DUAL VOLTAGE CONNECTIONS Increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage, within phase, to meet job-site requirements.
Voltage is selectable within phases at the time of installation with the placement of a connector.
• Single Phase: 115V, 208V and 230V
• 3 Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V
• 3 Phase: 575V is a discrete model
without field-selectable voltage.
Includes factory installed heater kit.
24VAC, 500mA max.
MONITORED SAFETY INPUTS
3 Main Board, 3 Expansion Board.
-4°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C).
With optional heater (HTRNB:
HTR460 for 460V operators):
-40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (60°C).
UL USAGE CLASSIFICATION
I, II, III, and IV.
GATE TRAVEL SPEED
12 in. per second.