MULTICODE KIT-15: TS-HIVE 300/310 Mhz 12/24 Volts AC/DC Receiver, TS-Stinger 310 - Stinger 2 Buttons small Visor Transmitter 300mhz 10 dip, TS-DOLKWP Keypad.
NOTE: 1 KIT, 3 items.
TS-HIVE 300/310 Mhz 12/24 Volts AC/DC Receiver:
This new receiver (Part # TSHIVE300310) is a TriCode receiver that operates using dip switches to program. This is a great product because customers can program the receiver to work on 300 or 310 MHz. Within the receiver is a Jumper switch that will allow customers to program the unit to a 10 dip switch 300 MHz format, 8 dip switch 310 MHz format, or a 10 dip switch 310 MHz format that is common in Stanley units.
This new receiver features two coaxial relays, includes a wiring harness, and has the ability to auto detect whether you need 12 or 24v AC/DC. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and place your order today!
• Part Number TSHIVE300310
• Programs Via Dip Switches
• Can be programmed to 300 or 310 MHZ via Jumper switch
• Can be used as 10 dip switch 300 MHz receiver, 8 dip switch 310 MHz, or 10 dip switch 310 MHz (commonly used on Stanley units).
• Two Coaxial Relays
• Comes with Wiring Harness
• Auto Detect 12 or 24v AC/DC
TS-Stinger 310 - Stinger 2 Buttons small Visor Transmitter 300mhz 10 dip:
The Transmitter Solutions Stinger 310LID22V Garage Door Opener Visor Sized Remote available at North Shore Commercial Door is an 8 dip switch, 310 MHz transmitter fully compatible with Linear receivers and transmitters. The Stinger 310LID22V Garage Door Opener is powered by a 12-volt battery and comes with a black case and a visor clip. It has a test/operate LED light. Order from North Shore Commercial Door and you can expect prompt shipping within 24 hours of receipt of your order.
New Part# 310LID22V2
Alternate Part# CCS3101BV
Compatible with Linear receivers and transmitters
8 Dip Switches
Runs on 310mhz
Uses 12V A23 Battery
- Wireless Keypad: 300 MHz (Compatible with Multicode 10-dip switch)
- 318 MHz 9-dip switch (Compatible with Allstar 9931 and Heddolf P220
- Stainless steel faceplate, Rubber back lit keys
- Hard wired or wireless, Holds up to 99 individual 4-digit codes
- Operating Voltage: 9-24VDC (battery or powered) -500mA