MULTICODE KIT-17A: TS-HIVE 300/310 Mhz 12/24 Volts AC/DC Receiver, MultiCode Compatible 2 Button Transmitter, Heddolf-M330-1K 300, 2x2x 42" Gooseneck.
NOTE: 1 KIT, 4 items.
Goose Neck Heavy wall Aluminum 2" X 2" 42" ( Color - Black ):
-Pre-drilled for quick and easy installation of Most Keypads
-Corrosion-resistant, powder-coated steel construction.
-Welded bottom plate, plate cover so the anchors are not exposed.
TS-HIVE 300/310 Mhz 12/24 Volts AC/DC Receiver:
This new receiver (Part # TSHIVE300310) is a TriCode receiver that operates using dip switches to program. This is a great product because customers can program the receiver to work on 300 or 310 MHz. Within the receiver is a Jumper switch that will allow customers to program the unit to a 10 dip switch 300 MHz format, 8 dip switch 310 MHz format, or a 10 dip switch 310 MHz format that is common in Stanley units.
This new receiver features two coaxial relays, includes a wiring harness, and has the ability to auto detect whether you need 12 or 24v AC/DC. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and place your order today!
• Part Number TSHIVE300310
• Programs Via Dip Switches
• Can be programmed to 300 or 310 MHZ via Jumper switch
• Can be used as 10 dip switch 300 MHz receiver, 8 dip switch 310 MHz, or 10 dip switch 310 MHz (commonly used on Stanley units).
• Two Coaxial Relays
• Comes with Wiring Harness
• Auto Detect 12 or 24v AC/DC
Multicode Compatible 2 Button Transmitter:
- This remote only works with Multi-Code 300 MHz products
- Compatible with ALL 300 MHz Multicode gate or garage door opener systems
- Same as product number MCS308911 but with 2 buttons - can control 2 gates ( Garage Doors ) Or combination of either.
-Compatible with Multi-Code receivers
-10 2-position dipswitch holds up to 60 4-digit user codes
-Weather proof cover; built-in LED light
-Easy to program codes