Model RSG Slide Gate Operator
PowerMaster RSG Gate Openers Architectural Specifications:
Control circuit operating voltage shall be 24 volts or less and shall provide inputs for single push button control, radio control, loop detector, external obstruction sensing device and limit switches. Limit switches shall be directly actuated by output shaft and shall not be affected by removal of motor or manual operation. Operator shall be easily converted to left hand or right hand gates. Anon/off switch shall be provided in operator to disconnect unit from power source. A separate conduit box shall be provided for field connection to power. A thermal strip shall be provided for all control connections.
- Heavy duty #11 Ga. Galvanized steel frame providing a strong and durable unit.
- Hard shell baked-on weather resistant powder coating with an attractive textured finish for years of aesthetic protection from the elements.
- Industrial V-belt primary reduction for smooth quiet operation.
- #65 Sprocket and roller chain arrangement for final drive reduction.
- Oil impregnated brass bearings supporting output drive shaft, for dependable service with low maintenance.
- Heavy duty #41 roller chain driving gate.
- Easy pull and latch drive disconnect with solid brass slide for manual operation in case of a power failure.
- Positive, chain driven rotary limit switches for precision gate positioning. Never affected by manual operation.
- Post or pad mountable for easy installation.
- Solid state P.C. board with Custom Programmed Micro Processor for state of the art control.
- External control input terminal connections for:
- Radio Receiver
- Push Button Control Station
- Key Switches
- Loop Detector
- Card Key Readers
- Telephone Entry Systems, Etc.
- Timer to close with 0-60 sec. Adjustment standard.
- Longer timer available upon request.
- Maximum run timer for equipment protection (self adjusting).
- Master/Slave option with dedicated terminal connection provided.
- Easy Left/Right changeover.
- Time delay on reverse to insure smooth gate motion and less stress on equipment.
- Spike suppressing circuitry for surge and lightning protection.
- Electrical dynamic brake for precise gate positioning.
- Integral current sensing anti-entrapment circuitry with independent opening and closing sensitivity adjustment.
- External anti-entrapment circuitry with separate terminal connections for easy installation of contact and non-contact sensors.
- 1/2 HP., 115 Volt AC, 5.5 Amp., 1 phase, instant reversing, switchless, PSC motor, with thermal overload protection for smooth, quiet operation.
- Internal On/Off power switch.
- NEMA 1 three-button control station included.
- Power requirements: 115 Volts, 1 phase.
- Class 2 low voltage control circuit.
- Available horse power: 1/2 HP.
- Maximum gate weight: 350 LBS.
- Maximum cycles per hour: 10 CPH.
- Maximum gate width: 14 feet.
- Gate speed : 12 inches per second.
- UL 325 Listed for use in Class I through IV application.
- Shipping weight: approx. 90 LBS.
- Radio Control.
- Safety Edge (contact safety sensor).
- Photo Cell (non-contact safety sensor).
- Loop Detector.
- Card Key Reader.
- Magnetic Gate Lock.
- Interior and Exterior Control Stations:
- Push Buttons
- Push Button with Keyed Lockout
- Key Switches
- Three Second Advance Audio Warning Signal available upon request.