Ramset RAM 3030 1 Hp Swing Gate Operator
This is the biggest and most powerful swing gate opener in its price range. Built to withstand the most punishing and windy environments, the RAM 30-30 features a heavy-duty gauge frame, robust gear system, and a 2 diameter shaft. The RAM 30-30 comes with either a 3/4 or a 1 horsepower, continuous duty motor and will swing gates up to 20 feet long and 3000 pounds. It also includes our Whisper Quiet motor operation.
Ram 30 30 Commercial / Industrial Swing Gate Operator
- Maximum gate weight: 3000 lbs.
- Maximum gate length: 22
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 160 degrees F.
- Gate Traveling Speed: Approx. 90 degrees in 16 seconds
- Overall Dimensions: 23 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 27 1/2
- Chassis: Heavy duty cut & formed by CNC machinery.
- Cover: High Impact resistant charcoal gray polyethylene.
Electric Motor: 1 Horsepower, 220 VAC 4.5 ampere 50 - 60 Hertz with high speed ball bearings and resettable overload button.Intelligate Control Board:
Heavy Duty Worm Gear: Lubricated in an oil bath for smooth and quiet operation.
Limit Switches: Mechanical adjustment for accurate gate stop settings.
Cover: High-impact resistant charcoal grey polyethylene.
Finish: Gold/Zinc plated to inhibit corrosion.
Cover Dimensions: H: 27.5" L: 17.5" W: 23.5"
Ramset's "Intelligate" control board works with all of Ramset's slide, swing and overhead vehicular gate operators. It is controlled by a programmable microprocessor that reads and precisely executes all functions of the control board. The control board is powered by a separate mounted 24VAC transformer. This allows no necessary board modifications between 110VAC and 220VAC single-phase applications.
The "Intelligate" features:
- Reprogrammable microprocessor: Allows control boards to be updated.
- LED diagnostics: LED (red lights) show the status of the control board at all times.
- 3-Button station: Easy connection plug (included) for 3-button stations.
- Status relays: Triggers relays when the gate is fully open or fully closed.
- Plug-in loop detectors: Allows ILD-24 plug-in loop detectors (sold separately) to be used, eliminating messy wire connections.
- The control board is powered by a 24VAC transformer that is INCLUDED. This allows no necessary board modifications between 110VAC and 220VAC single-phase applications.