SEA Compact 1600 UnderGround Swing Gate Openers
HYDRAULIC IN-GROUND OPERATOR FOR RESIDENTIAL / multifamily SWING GATE max LEAF LENGTH OF 4M / 13 FEET OR 800 KG / 1600 LBS MAX. WEIGHT SUPER COMPACT 20 feet/2600 lbs
- Noiseless and hydraulic reliability
- The functioning of the operator through oil and the inner lubrication of all mechanical components grant a long time lasting
- Optional mechanical/electronic limit switch IP 67 for accurate operation on physical stops.
- Adjustable mechanical positive stops in opening and closing in the box (optional)
- Adjustable hydraulic slowdown for smooth leaf approach
- Universal right / left-hand side.
- Available on request models with bigger pumps for the highest speed
- Duty cycles*: 45 per hour
- Bigger size gear than regular COMPACT
- Bigger cylinder than regular COMPACT
- Over 35% more torque than regular COMPACT
- Over 100% more life resistance 20 feet or 2600 lbs
Strong, Silent & Discrete - The SEA Compact 1600 is a one-piece unit consisting of a hydraulic pump unit close-coupled to the underground gate actuator. The drive assembly fits into a purpose made gate support box. The pump unit casing contains the electric motor, fluid pump, distributor, and hydraulic oil. The hydraulic fluid acts as both the motive force and as a coolant for the motor, setting valve for pressure regulation, brake in opening and closing. Gates can be securely locked in the opened and closed position using the operator's internal hydraulic system. Manual Release: In case of a power failure: The operator’s internal hydraulic locking can be released using a special key and the gate used manually until power is restored.