The TEC 2 provides a single name, backlit LCD display that will scroll both forward and backward. The TEC2 characters are 5/16” (8 mm) high. This display is very clear, even in bright sunlight. Ideal for Residential gated communities, Commercial Buildings, Apartment buildings / Condominiums / Townhouses, Retirement homes / Convalescent homes, Hospitals, or Office buildings.
• TEC 2 display provides 2 lines and 1 name per directory screen.
• Displays are backlit and visible in bright sunlight .
• Two entrance control with 2 relays.
• Non-volatile memory.
• Dials Touch ToneTM or pulse.
• Talk time programmable, 1 to 99 minutes.
• Remote relay activation and latching.
• Programmable door open and alarm time.
• Remotely activated speaker and microphone via touch tone after passcode.
• Programmable “strike out” for PIN attempts.
• Programmable via keypad.
• Mutes tones while dialing.
• Postal lock capability.
• Programmable open keypad for voice mail.
• Remotely activated speaker and microphone.
• Programmable code and PIN lengths, 1 to 6.
• REX (request to exit), alarm shunt and door sense input. Multi-level surge suppression protects all electrical connections. Must be grounded.
• 56K Baud modem with TEC Basic software package.
• NIC, network interface card provides a TCP/IP interface for
• OPTKC125 to OPTKC2000 card reader capability, includes
two reader input board.
• OPTK4DR is a plug-on board for expanding the TEC II and
TEC IV from 2 reader inputs to 4 reader inputs.
• RS232 or current loop serial communications.
• Semi-Flush mount ring.
• Door sense input & alarm shunt output relay.
• CCD black & white or color cameras.
• Clock calendar.
• Selcom Secured™ software for access control programming.
• Special finishes available upon request.
• Pedestals and pedestal adapters.