Aluminum Scroll Golore Railing (( Price per Linear Foot ))
- Frame Hinge Side:
- Top Plate:
- Drop Bar:
------------------------------------->Note: Larger Frame will be use on large gate<----------------------------------
Iron or Aluminum Porch Railings are often an overlooked asset of value. Porch Railings can make a huge impact in the amount of curb appeal your home offers. Front Porch or Deck Railings can give an older home a traditional look or a modern feel. They can give new construction a feeling of warmth. Aluminum Railings can add such detail to a home, that they should be on the top of the list of any home improvement project. Porch Railings can give your home more living space by extending it onto an outdoor sitting area. Child safety palys a major role when the bar widths are paid attention to and a baby gate is used at the doorway or step area. Be sure to find the right Front Porch Railings design to match or decorate your house as it will style your home.
If you have decided that you want metal decorative railings for your home indoor or outdoor, you can count on L. A. Ornamental & Rack Corp, and can certainly have the railings or hand rails in any design you desire. We have a wide range of railings and hand rails to choose from but you may be somewhat limited by the design limitations, if we can not fabricate your custom design. Metal railings are a very good choice for residential or commercial locations because of the advantages they exhibit over railings made from other materials. Following are a few of the advantages that Wrought Iron or Aluminum Hand Rails or Railings offer.
1. You have a wide selection of designs, since aluminum or wrought iron railings can be worked into very small, intricate designs without any loss of strength. If you compare "strength to weight" ratios of aluminum railings versus PVC, for example, they are much higher.
2. You have a wide selection of oven baked powder coated colors in metal railings. Aluminum retains color intensity much better than most other materials, giving you a enjoyable and maintenance free custom made hand rail or railing.
3. Aluminum Railings last long. If you install an aluminum railing, you will not have to do anything further to it. A wood railing will rot and splinter and usually does not last longer than 20 years. Wrought Iron can rust and need much maintenance in harsh weather conditions.
4. Metal railings can be crafted to suit just about any decorating design you choose. The cost of having an unusual design is usually not a significant difference.
5. Metal railings can be easily repaired, if repair does become necessary. Parts or Desings are welded back together, and a coat of paint makes a metal railing look brand new. (This is not the case with wrought iron railings)
6. If your Handy, you can install Aluminum Railings yourself.