The newly redesigned F-1 vehicular swing gate operator includes the VFlex control board and a removable power supply box for low voltage wiring. The VFlex control board provides a LCD display for diagnostics and operator status.
The new 1/4" steel chassis allows an increased handling capacity for gates up to 1500 lbs. The F-1 operator also features Viking's soft-start / soft-stop, built-in heater and Viking's true battery backup system. Smooth gate operation, compliant to both ETL and UL standards with 5 year commercial or 7 year residential warranty makes the F-1 operator the ideal choice for your gate automation needs.
- Operational Voltage ....... 24 DC with 1/2 HP Motor
- Main Power Source ....... 115 / 230 AC Single Phase
- 24 AC/DC Solar Compatible
- Battery ............................ 7AmpHr 12 DC x 2
- Max Gate Capacity ......... 1500 lbs / 12' or 1000 lbs / 16'
- Max Operating Speed ..... 13-16 Seconds per 90°
- Battery Backup ............... 400 Full Continuous
- Duty Cycle(1500 lbs)
- Maximum Duty Cycle ...... 100% Continuous Cycle
- Operating Temperature ....-20° F to 160° F
Viking F-1 Gate Opener / Swing Gate Operator - The standard specifications and features of the F-1 swing gate operator showcase the commitment made in its concept and design. Whether it’s the simple, clean installation, energy efficient operation, or advanced battery backup function, this operator stands alone in it’s class. Viking F-1 Gate Operator / Swing Gate Opener - Some of the standard features include: 7 year residential and 5 year commercial warranty, UL 325 and 991 listing, fail-safe / fail-secure clutch mechanism, simple limit switch arrangement, clam shell cover design, 120/220 VAC single phase power source, built in three push button station, built in battery backup capable of 300 cycles in case of power failure, on-board lightning protection, and soft-start - soft-stop with intelligent obstruction detection.